Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle - 34 Oz, 1 L, Black
The Bodum Bistro Electric Kettle is an affordable entry-level plastic electric kettle that provides you with the basic features one would expect without breaking the bank.
The Bodum Bistro Electric Kettle is an affordable entry-level plastic electric kettle that provides you with the basic features one would expect without breaking the bank. It is ideal for making tea, coffee, instant noodles, or anything else that calls hot water in less than 5 minutes.
It features a water level indicator, a steam sensor that automatically shuts the unit off, comes in several different colors, and is available in 17 or 34oz capacities.
It is BPA-free, as are all tea kettles nowadays but there are still some users who understandably don't trust plastic kettles and would prefer a stainless steel kettle.
- Capacity: 17 or 34 oz making 5-7 cups.
- Material: Plastic outside with metal base.
- Manual On/Off switch on the handle.
- A steam sensor that automatically shuts off the unit.
- Water level indicator.
- Energy-efficient as it only requires 700W making it ideal for apartments, dorm rooms, or RVs
Since we’ve covered the Pros and Cons of using the Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle. Let’s head over to what the masses have a say about this water kettle.
- “This kettle is surprisingly compact and can be brought along to traveling trips. I own a trailer and bought the Bodum so I can enjoy nice cups of coffee every morning while on the road. It’s light and works very fast. Very pleased with my purchase!”
- “I love this little water kettle! It doesn’t take up too much space unlike my older water kettle which was even bulky to boot. Also loving its efficiency, it takes like a few minutes for tap water to be boiling hot and it’s great for my tea.”
- “Currently, I live alone and this compact kettle works fine for me. Been using it a lot on a regular basis and is perfect to boil water that can be placed inside a large travel mug – it can be for hot cocoa, tea or coffee, I pick whatever I feel like drinking for the day.”
- “I’ve been working with kettles on stovetops for quite a while and a friend convinced me to try out the Bodum kettle since it works faster and is more efficient. Never looked back ever since I got the cute little water kettle. Now I’m enjoying my coffee fix every morning even more.”
- “Love this kettle, I’ve been using it regularly every day. Works great for my morning tea!”
- “For one in its price range, this is a water kettle that can truly deliver. This blows out the rest of its competition in its group!”
- “Never content with the thermos that I bring often to camping trips so I’ve decided to look up for an electric kettle and this one caught my eye. It was love at first sight but ended up liking it even more during use. It’s compact, I can bring it around to my office or even in my study room. I have no regrets buying this water kettle.”
- Cheap and affordable
- Made out of safe plastic material; no need to worry about chemicals.
- Automatic shut-off feature means it doesn’t need any babysitting
- Has a water gauge window; this makes sure that you are heating up the right amount of water
- Plastic kettle, might not appeal to some buyers
All in all, the Bodum Bistro is a great entry choice water kettle to purchase. It is best summed up as simple but effective. The minimal features this kettle has are just enough for it to do its job. The only problem about the Bodum Bistro is that it might not appeal to everyone because some folks do not trust using plastic kettles and would rather settle for stainless steel ones instead even though it is made out of safe materials.