Zojirushi Micom Water Boiler & Warmer CD-WHC40
Zojirushi Micom water boiler and warmer has a micro computerized temperature control system and a one-touch electric dispensing system.
Zojirushi Micom water boiler and warmer has a micro computerized temperature control system and a one-touch electric dispensing system. It has four keep warm temperature settings: 160, 175, 195, 208 degrees F. This unit displays actual water temperature at all times. It also has an energy-saving timer function (6 - 10 hours) and an easy-to-hear sound indicator to alert completion of the boiling process or low water level. Quick temp mode heats the water directly to the selected keep warm temperature without reaching a boil. The water will reach the selected keep warm temperature quicker than regular mode. Other benefits include a swivel base for serving convenience and a detachable lid. The clear-coated stainless steel body and new rust-resistant stainless steel interior are easy to clean and all surfaces that come into contact with food or beverage are BPA-Free.
- Micro-computerized temperature control system with 4 Keep Warm settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, and 208°F), also has an Optional Quick Temperature mode that reaches 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F to keep water warm without making it boil.
- Easy to clean stainless steel body and non-stick interior. Both are rust-resistant.
- Easy to read water level gauge and has a safety automatic shut-off feature to prevent boil dry
- Energy-saving function (6 hours minimum, 10 hours maximum)
- Provides a sound indicator when the boiling process is done or when the boiler is low on water.