The Brattleboro Water Department supplies water to about 12,200 residents living in the Brattleboro area in Windham County, Vermont. The Brattleboro Water Department collects groundwater from three wells and surface water from Pleasant Valley Reservoir, Langlie Brook Diversion, Kelly Brook Diversion, and Stickney Brook Diversion.

API Uploaded Image

Brattleboro Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Brattleboro Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Brattleboro Water Department website.

Contact Brattleboro Water Department Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Brattleboro Water Dept
211 Fairground Rd
Brattleboro, Vermont 5301


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Brattleboro Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Brattleboro Water Department site. Brattleboro Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Brattleboro Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Brattleboro, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Brattleboro Water Department. Luckily, Brattleboro has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Brattleboro, you'll need to stop your water service with the Brattleboro Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.