The Chickasha Municipal Authority, public potable water, and sanitary sewer systems authority under the Utilities Services of the Department of Public Works, provides water for about 16,036 residents living in Chickasha, a city in and the county seat of Grady County, Oklahoma. Established in 1892, the Chickasha Municipal Authority System currently obtains its surface water supply from Fort Cobb Reservoir, located in Caddo County, has a total capacity of 143,740 acre-feet and covers the area of 5,956, acres at top of flood pool level.
API Uploaded Image

Chickasha Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Chickasha Municipal Authority to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Chickasha Municipal Authority website.

Contact Chickasha Municipal Authority Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
117 North 4th Street
Chickasha, Oklahoma 73018


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Chickasha Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Chickasha Water Department site. Chickasha Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the Chickasha Water Department website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Chickasha Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Chickasha, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Chickasha Water Department. Luckily, Chickasha has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Chickasha, you'll need to stop your water service with the Chickasha Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.