The City of Mustang Utility, a public community water system under the City Department of Public Works, provides water for about 15,435 residents living in the area of Mustang, a city in the southeastern corner of Canadian County, Oklahoma. Established in 1901, the City of Mustang Utility System currently obtains its supply from groundwater sources, namely 11 wells that draw water from the Garver - Wellington Aquifer. Mustang City also purchases some water from Oklahoma City, whose surface water sources include Canton Lake in northwest Oklahoma, McGee Creek, Lake Atoka, and Sardis Lake in southeastern Oklahoma, as well as Lake Overholser, Lake Hefner, and Lake Stanley Draper in Oklahoma City.
API Uploaded Image

Mustang Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Mustang Utility to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Mustang Utility website.

Contact City Of Mustang Utility Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
1501 N Mustang Road
Mustang, Oklahoma 73064


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Mustang Utility Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Mustang Utility site. City Of Mustang Utility accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the City Of Mustang Utility website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Mustang Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Mustang, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Mustang Utility. Luckily, Mustang has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Mustang, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Mustang Utility, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.