Vinita Utilities Authority, a public community water system under the local government, provides water to about 6,472 residents living in Vinita, the county seat of Craig County, Oklahoma. Founded in 1870, Vinita Utilities Authority System currently obtains its supply from Grand Lake, a surface water source located in Northeast Oklahoma in the Ozark Mountain Range's foothills.
API Uploaded Image

Vinita Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Vinita Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Vinita Water Department website.

Contact Vinita Water Department Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Chuck Hoskin, Mayor
P.O. Box 329
Vinita, Oklahoma 74301-0329


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Vinita Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Vinita Water Department site. Vinita Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Vinita Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Vinita, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Vinita Water Department. Luckily, Vinita has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Vinita, you'll need to stop your water service with the Vinita Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.