Kennewick City Water

The City of Kennewick Water, under the City Public Works Department, provides water for about 82,599 residents living in the Kennewick area, Washington. Established in 1904, the City of Kennewick collects water from a combination of surface and groundwater sources. The sources include the Columbia River, Ranney Collector 4 Well, and Ranney Collector 5 Well. Approximately 39% of the water used by consumers comes from the Columbia River Water Treatment Plant, while the remaining 61% comes from the Ranney Collector Wells.
API Uploaded Image

Kennewick Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Kennewick City Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way.

Lead Report (2019)

A-

WaterZen Rating

Lead levels in the drinking water of some cities across the United States are too high, potentially creating public-health issues for the people living in those areas.

What about City Of Kennewick Water? How much lead is in your drinking water? And how do those levels compare to other cities in the state? We examined data from hundreds of cities across the nation to understand and grade your water quality.

As you can see, City Of Kennewick Water received the best-possible grade because the amounts of contaminants found in the water supply were better than the Public Health Goal and most other water providers we've analyzed.

Lead Report (2019)

A-

WaterZen Rating

Lead levels in the drinking water of some cities across the United States are too high, potentially creating public-health issues for the people living in those areas.

What about City Of Kennewick Water? How much lead is in your drinking water? And how do those levels compare to other cities in the state? We examined data from hundreds of cities across the nation to understand and grade your water quality.

As you can see, City Of Kennewick Water received the best-possible grade because the amounts of contaminants found in the water supply were better than the Public Health Goal and most other water providers we've analyzed.

Contact Kennewick City Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Po Box 6108
Kennewick, Washington 99336

509-585-4419
CSUtilityAccounts@ci.kennewick.wa.us

Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
509-585-4419

Pay Your City Of Kennewick Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Kennewick Water site. City Of Kennewick Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the City Of Kennewick Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Kennewick Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Kennewick, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Kennewick Water. Luckily, Kennewick has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Kennewick, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Kennewick Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.