The City of Rupert Water, a public community water system under the City Department of Public Works, provides water to about 5,796 residents living in Rupert, Minidoka County, Idaho. Founded in 1906, the City of Rupert Water System currently obtains its supply from groundwater sources, primarily three wells that drill underneath the area. Wells #1 and #2 are in the downtown area, while the third well is on the west side of town.

API Uploaded Image

Rupert Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Rupert Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Rupert Water Department website.

Contact Rupert Water Department Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Po Box 426
Rupert, Idaho 83350


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Rupert Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Rupert Water Department site. Rupert Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Rupert Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Rupert, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Rupert Water Department. Luckily, Rupert has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Rupert, you'll need to stop your water service with the Rupert Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.