The SUEZ Water – Idaho, provides water for about 226,570 residents living in the Boise City area. Established in 1869, the SUEZ Water – Idaho collects approximately 70% of its supply from 79 wells pumping from the Boise Valley aquifer and the Mountain Home Plateau aquifer. The remaining 30% are drawn from major surface water bodies: the Boise River, Lake Lowell, and Lucky Peak Reservoir.
Boise City Drinking Water Quality
Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports
Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Suez Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report.
The information in this report includes the source of your water, whether your water meets EPA standards, detailed tables of detected contaminants, detailed descriptions of those contaminants, possible reasons why they're present, and potential health effects (if any).
Read the Consumer Confidence Report for Boise City main water system here:
Contact Suez Water Customer Service
Have a Question, Issue or Comment?
Main Customer Service
208-362-7304 (Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–4:30 PM)
Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
Pay Your SUEZ Water – Idaho Bill
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you just need to login to the SUEZ Water – Idaho site. SUEZ Water – Idaho accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.
Want to create a new account?
You can create a new account on the SUEZ Water – Idaho website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.
Want to pay without an account?
You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.
How to Start Boise City Water Service
Starting Your Service
When you move to a new home in Boise City, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the SUEZ Water – Idaho. Luckily, Boise City has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.
Stopping Your Service
When you move out of a home in Boise City, you'll need to stop your water service with the SUEZ Water – Idaho, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.