Blythe Township Municipal Authority, a public potable water and sanitary sewer systems authority, provides water to about 7,100 residents living in Blythe Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1943, the Blythe Township Municipal Authority System currently obtains its supply from Silver Creek, a 267-million-gallon reservoir that produces 276,000 gallons per day for distribution to Silver Creek, New Philadelphia, Cumbola, and parts of St. Clair, and Wadesville. Furthermore, another source is the Crystal Reservoir, which has a 65-million-gallon capacity and produces 233,000 gallons per day to supply Forestville, Black Heath, Primrose, Schaeffer's Hill, Duncott, Heckschersville, Llewellyn, Phoenix Park, Branchdale, and Buck Run.

API Uploaded Image

Blythe Township Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Blythe Township Water Authority to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Blythe Township Water Authority website.

Contact Blythe Township Water Authority Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
375 Valley St
New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 17959


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Blythe Township Water Authority Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Blythe Township Water Authority site. Blythe Township Water Authority accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start New Philadelphia Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Blythe Township, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Blythe Township Water Authority. Luckily, New Philadelphia has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Blythe Township, you'll need to stop your water service with the Blythe Township Water Authority, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.

More Water Providers in Pennsylvania