California Water Service - Bear Gulch

The California Water Service (CalWater) - Bear Gulch provides water for about 58,432 residents living in the area of Menlo Park, California. Established in 1936, the California Water Service - Bear Gulch is currently obtaining its supply from a combination of sources: 11% from a local surface water source, a Santa Cruz Mountains watershed in Woodside; and the remaining 89% of the supply is surface water purchased from the City and County of San Francisco (SFPUC).
API Uploaded Image
Image

Menlo Park Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires California Water Service - Bear Gulch to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way.

Contact California Water Service - Bear Gulch Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
3525 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Suite A
Menlo Park, 94025

650-561-9709 (Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–4:30 PM)
No email provided. Please visit the contact form. https://www.calwater.com/contact-us/bg/

Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
650-553-4631

Pay Your CalWater - Bear Gulch Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the CalWater - Bear Gulch site. CalWater - Bear Gulch accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the CalWater - Bear Gulch website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Redwood City Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Menlo Park, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the CalWater - Bear Gulch. Luckily, Redwood City has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Menlo Park, you'll need to stop your water service with the CalWater - Bear Gulch, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.

Latest Updates
pay-water-bill.jpg

Pay Water Bill

Find your water company and pay your water bill.

water-company.jpg

Water Company Near Me

Looking for a water company near you?

calypso-basics.webp

Yellow Tea Kettles Reviewed - Top 5

We've created a list of 5 excellent kettles that have all the style, durability, and functionality that one could ask for, along with a beautiful yellow color design to boot!

Bee-Hive-Whistling-Kettle-

Bee Hive Whistling Kettle

This is a sturdy and well-designed honeypot bee that adds a bit of fun to your tea experience.

calypso-basics.webp

Calypso Basics by Reston Lloyd 2-Quart Enamel-on-Steel Tea Kettle, Lemon Yellow

This is a popular and classic tea kettle made by a company with a rich history of ownership. In other words, it's more than just a kettle, it's a brand.

pinky-up-yellow-tea-kettle.webp

Pinky Up 7725 Presley Yellow Up Tea Kettle

Pinky up is a cheeky brand with a well-designed kettle.

kitchenaid-kten20cbis-2-Quart-Kettle-with-C-Handle.webp

KitchenAid KTEN20CBIS 2.0-Quart Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band - Citrus Sunrise

This KitchenAid model has great reviews online and for good reason. It features a modern and contemporary design from a well-known and established brand.

chantal-37-Vint-Enamel-on-Steel.webp

Chantal 37-VINT YC Enamel on Steel Vintage Teakettle, 1.7 quart, Canary Yellow

This is a classically styled solid yellow 1.7-quart capacity tea kettle with wonderful reviews on Amazon.

Make-the-perfect-matcha-tea.webp

How to Make a Delicious, Foamy, Perfect Matcha Green Tea

Matcha tea is a health drink that is gaining a lot of attention lately. Here is a guide explaining what matcha is, its health benefits, and tips for making the perfect cup!

electric-Boiling-water-kill-coronavirus

Does boiling water kill coronavirus?

Does boiling water kill coronavirus? Here are the facts about viruses, how boiling water affects the coronavirus, and the best options for boiling water.

More Water Providers in California