The City Of Frostburg Water supplies water to about 11,000 residents in the Frostburg area of Allegany County, Maryland. The City Of Frostburg Water Treatment Facility is operated and maintained by the Maryland Environmental Service, which draws water from numerous sources, treats it, and then supplies it to the City's Water Department.

API Uploaded Image

Frostburg Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Frostburg Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Frostburg Water Department website.

Contact Frostburg Water Department Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
59 East Main Street
Post Office Box 440
Frostburg, Maryland 21532


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Frostburg Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Frostburg Water Department site. Frostburg Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Frostburg Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Frostburg, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Frostburg Water Department. Luckily, Frostburg has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Frostburg, you'll need to stop your water service with the Frostburg Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.