The Highridge Water Authority, a public community water system formed by County Commissioners, provides water for about 16,000 residents living in Blairsville, a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania. Established in 1906, the Highridge Water Authority collects surface water from reservoirs in western Pennsylvania's Laurel Mountains, located on Tubmill Creek, south of New Florence, and on Big Springs Run, and Little Sugar Run, outside the borough of Seward.
API Uploaded Image

Blairsville Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Highridge Water Authority to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Highridge Water Authority website.

Contact Highridge Water Authority Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
17 Maple Avenue
Blairsville, Pennsylvania 15717


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Highridge Water Authority Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Highridge Water Authority site. Highridge Water Authority accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the Highridge Water Authority website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Blairsville Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Blairsville, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Highridge Water Authority. Luckily, Blairsville has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Blairsville, you'll need to stop your water service with the Highridge Water Authority, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.

More Water Providers in Pennsylvania