North Salt Lake City Water Department
The North Salt Lake City Water Department provides water for about 16,300 residents living in the North Salt Lake City area. Established in 1946, the North Salt Lake City Water Department collects approximately 60% of the culinary water from deep water wells, the other 40% is purchased from the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District.
North Salt Lake City Drinking Water Quality
Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports
Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires North Salt Lake City Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report.
The information in this report includes the source of your water, whether your water meets EPA standards, detailed tables of detected contaminants, detailed descriptions of those contaminants, possible reasons why they're present, and potential health effects (if any).
Read the Consumer Confidence Report for North Salt Lake City main water system here:
Contact North Salt Lake City Water Department Customer Service
Have a Question, Issue or Comment?
Main Customer Service
801-335-8720 (Mon–Thu, 7:00 AM–5:30 PM)
Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
Pay Your North Salt Lake City Water Bill
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you just need to login to the North Salt Lake City Water site. North Salt Lake City Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.
Want to create a new account?
You can create a new account on the North Salt Lake City Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.
Want to pay without an account?
You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.
How to Start North Salt Lake City Water Service
Starting Your Service
When you move to a new home in North Salt Lake City, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the North Salt Lake City Water. Luckily, North Salt Lake City has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.
Stopping Your Service
When you move out of a home in North Salt Lake City, you'll need to stop your water service with the North Salt Lake City Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.