Bountiful City Water
The Bountiful City Water Department is a privately held company that produces and distributes potable water to about 37,500 residents living within the corporate limits of Bountiful City (excluding those served by the South Davis Water District (SDWD)). Established in 1847, Bountiful City Water collects 60% of its water from eight wells (BWSD, Calder #1 & #2, First East, Upper and Lower Mueller Park, Viewmont and Shop Wells). The other 40% of its supply comes from surface water Treatment Plants: Mill Creek (20%) and Weber River via the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District (20%).
Bountiful City Drinking Water Quality
Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports
Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Bountiful City Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report.
The information in this report includes the source of your water, whether your water meets EPA standards, detailed tables of detected contaminants, detailed descriptions of those contaminants, possible reasons why they're present, and potential health effects (if any).
Read the Consumer Confidence Report for Bountiful City main water system here:
Contact Bountiful City Water Customer Service
Have a Question, Issue or Comment?
Main Customer Service
801-298-6180 (Mon–Fri, 7:30 AM–4:30 PM)
Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
Pay Your Bountiful City Water Bill
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Bountiful City Water site. Bountiful City Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.
Want to create a new account?
You can create a new account on the Bountiful City Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.
Want to pay without an account?
You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.
How to Start Bountiful City Water Service
Starting Your Service
When you move to a new home in Bountiful City, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Bountiful City Water. Luckily, Bountiful City has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.
Stopping Your Service
When you move out of a home in Bountiful City, you'll need to stop your water service with the Bountiful City Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.