Scwa - Laguna/Vineyard
The SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) of Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin, provides water for about 148,814 residents living in the Sacramento area. Established in 1849, The City of Sacramento has two independent water sources. The primary water source is surface water (72%) from the American and Sacramento Rivers, while groundwater provides the remaining 28 percent.
Sacramento Drinking Water Quality
Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports
Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Scwa - Laguna/Vineyard to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way.
Contact Scwa - Laguna/Vineyard Customer Service
Have a Question, Issue or Comment?
Main Customer Service
827 7th Street
916-875-4311 (Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–5:00 PM)
Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
Pay Your SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin Bill
Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you just need to login to the SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin site. SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.
Want to create a new account?
You can create a new account on the SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.
Want to pay without an account?
You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.
How to Start Sacramento City Water Service
Starting Your Service
When you move to a new home in Sacramento, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin. Luckily, Sacramento City has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.
Stopping Your Service
When you move out of a home in Sacramento, you'll need to stop your water service with the SCWA (Sacramento County Water Agency) - Laguna, Vineyard, Country Creek Estates, and Grantlin, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.
News & Resources
The Safe Water Drinking Act of 1974 and Water Safety Standards in the United States
Learn all about the water regulations and reasons behind the Safe Drinking Water Act of 1974 passed by Congress to ensure that Americans have clean drinking water.
Traveling Abroad? Seven Countries with the Worst Drinking Water
Sadly, nearly a quarter of the world's population lacks access to clean drinking water. Here's a list of seven countries with the worst water supplies.
How to Store Water Long-Term: An In-Depth Guide to Water Storage
Having enough stored water can be life-saving in the case of an emergency or disaster. Learn how to store water for the long-term with our full guide.
What Is Potable Water? Everything You Need to Know
Are you curious about potable water? About what it is and what makes it so? If yes, check out this complete guide to potable water.
How Is Water Quality Defined? What to Know About the Safety of Your Drinking Water
Levels of bacteria, solid particulates, salinity, and dissolved oxygen — these all affect water quality. Read on to find out more.
Reality Check: How Safe Is the Drinking Water from a Public Fountain?
Many of us drink water from public water fountains without giving it a second thought. But are drinking fountains safe? You may be surprised at the results.