The City of Ironwood provides water services to about 5,387 residents living in the Ironwood area of Gogebic County, Michigan. The City of Ironwood Water Department collects water from Big Springs and Spring Creek Well Fields supplied by two aquifers. Six wells ranging from 54 to 140 feet deep are used to draw water, and the water is disinfected with chlorine to kill harmful microorganisms. 

API Uploaded Image

Ironwood Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Ironwood Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Ironwood Water website.

Contact City Of Ironwood Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
213 South Marquette
Ironwood, Michigan 49938


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Ironwood Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Ironwood Water site. City Of Ironwood Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Ironwood Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Ironwood, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Ironwood Water. Luckily, Ironwood has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Ironwood, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Ironwood Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.

More Water Providers in Michigan