The City of Tallmadge Water, a public community water system under the City Water and Sewer Department, provides water for about 18,000 residents living in Tallmadge, a city in Summit and Portage counties in Ohio. Established in 1839, the City of Tallmadge Water System currently obtains its supply from Lake Rockwell, located in Franklin Township, Portage County, two and a half miles north of Kent, Ohio. Water from Lake Rockwell is treated at the nearby water supply plant, pumped 11 miles to Akron's through three force mains into equalizing reservoirs, and distributed to more than 95,000 households.
API Uploaded Image

Tallmadge Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Tallmadge Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Tallmadge Water website.

Contact City Of Tallmadge Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
46 North Avenue
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City of Tallmadge Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City of Tallmadge Water site. City of Tallmadge Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the City of Tallmadge Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Tallmadge Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Tallmadge, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City of Tallmadge Water. Luckily, Tallmadge has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Tallmadge, you'll need to stop your water service with the City of Tallmadge Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.