Greenville has multiple water providers: Greenville Water Department, Cash Water, and Caddo Basin Sud, view all. This page provides information about Caddo Basin Sud.

Caddo Basin Special Utility District supplies water to about 13,335 residents living in the Greenville area of Hunt and Collin Counties. Founded in 1953, Caddo Basin Special Utility District provides water from North Texas MWD Wylie WTP that receives surface water from Lake Lavon Reservoir.

API Uploaded Image

Greenville Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Caddo Basin Sud to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Caddo Basin Sud website.

Contact Caddo Basin Sud Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
156 County Road 1118
Greenville, Texas 75401-7514


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Caddo Basin Sud Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Caddo Basin Sud site. Caddo Basin Sud accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Greenville Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Greenville, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Caddo Basin Sud. Luckily, Greenville has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Greenville, you'll need to stop your water service with the Caddo Basin Sud, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.