Cameron has multiple water providers: Bell Milam Falls Wsc and Cameron Water Department. This page provides information about Cameron Water Department.

The City of Cameron Water, a public community water system under the Water and Wastewater Department, provides water to about 6,438 residents living in Cameron, Milam County, Texas. Founded in 1889, the City of Cameron Water System currently obtains its surface water supply from the Rio Grande Basin with two dams: International Falcon and Amistad, plus two additional structures for water control located downstream from Falcon Dam: Retamal and Anzalduas Dams. 

API Uploaded Image

Cameron Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Cameron Water Department to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Cameron Water Department website.

Contact Cameron Water Department Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Po Box 833
Cameron, Texas 76520-0833


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Cameron Water Department Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Cameron Water Department site. Cameron Water Department accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Cameron Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Cameron, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Cameron Water Department. Luckily, Cameron has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Cameron, you'll need to stop your water service with the Cameron Water Department, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.