The Central Water Control & Improvement District of Angelina County provides water services to about 7,014 residents living in the Pollok area of Texas. The Central WCID collects water from five groundwater wells.

API Uploaded Image

Pollok Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Central Water Control to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Central Water Control website.

Contact Central Water Control Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
5307 N Us Highway 69
Pollok, Texas 75969-4549


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Central Water Control Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Central Water Control site. Central Water Control accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Pollok Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Pollok, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Central Water Control. Luckily, Pollok has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Pollok, you'll need to stop your water service with the Central Water Control, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.