The City of Bonham Water, a public community water system under the City Water and Sewer of the Department of Public Works, provides water to about 10,386 residents living in Bonham, a city and the county seat of Fannin County, Texas. Founded in 1848, the City of Bonham Water System currently purchases its surface supply from North Texas Municipal Water District-Bonham Water Treatment Plant, obtained from Bonham Lake Reservoir.
API Uploaded Image

Bonham Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Bonham Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Bonham Water website.

Contact City Of Bonham Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
514 Chestnut St
Bonham, Texas 75418-3738


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Bonham Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Bonham Water site. City Of Bonham Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Bonham Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Bonham, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Bonham Water. Luckily, Bonham has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Bonham, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Bonham Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.