The City of Cornelius Water, a public community water system under the City Department of Public Works, provides water to about 12,165 residents living in Cornelius, a city in Washington County, Oregon. Founded in 1893, the City of Cornelius Water System currently purchases its surface water supply from the City of Hillsboro, obtained from the Upper Tualatin River, Barney Reservoir, and Hagg Lake.
API Uploaded Image

Cornelius Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Cornelius Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Cornelius Water website.

Contact City Of Cornelius Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
1355 N Barlow St
Cornelius, Oregon 97113-8912


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Cornelius Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Cornelius Water site. City Of Cornelius Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Cornelius Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Cornelius, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Cornelius Water. Luckily, Cornelius has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Cornelius, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Cornelius Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.