The City of Sutherlin provides water services to about 8,060 residents living in the Sutherlin area of Douglas County, Oregon. The City of Sutherlin Water Department collects surface water from Calapooya Creek and supplements it with Cooper Creek Reservoir, which also provides surface water. The water is treated with coagulants, filtered, and disinfected with chlorine before distribution.

API Uploaded Image

Sutherlin Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Sutherlin Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Sutherlin Water website.

Contact City Of Sutherlin Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
126 E Central Ave
Alan Taylor
Sutherlin, Oregon 97479


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Sutherlin Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Sutherlin Water site. City Of Sutherlin Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Sutherlin Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Sutherlin, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Sutherlin Water. Luckily, Sutherlin has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Sutherlin, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Sutherlin Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.