Dallas has multiple water providers: Dallas Water, City Of University Park Water, Highland Park Water Department, Kaufman County Fwsd 1A, and Frisco West Water, view all. This page provides information about Frisco West Water.

The Frisco West Water Control & Improvement District (WCID) provides water services to about 5,613 residents of Little Elm and Prosper Cities in Denton County, Texas. Frisco West WCID obtains groundwater from the Paluxy Aquifer and purchases surface water from the Town of Little Elm and North Texas Municipal Water District Wylie WTP, which pumps water from Lake Lavon, Texoma, and Cooper. The water is fluoridated and disinfected with chlorine to improve its quality before supplying the customers. 

API Uploaded Image

Little Elm Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Frisco West Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Frisco West Water website.

Contact Frisco West Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
2728 N Harwood St Ste 500
Dallas, Texas 75201-1743


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Frisco West Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Frisco West Water site. Frisco West Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Dallas Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Little Elm, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Frisco West Water. Luckily, Dallas has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Little Elm, you'll need to stop your water service with the Frisco West Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.