Berthoud has multiple water providers: Little Thompson Water District and Berthoud Water. This page provides information about Berthoud Water.

The Town of Berthoud Water supplies water to about 7,540 residents living in the Berthoud area of Larimer County, Colorado. The Berthoud Water Department collects water from Carter Lake and Berthoud Reservoir and purchases additional water from the Little Thompson through a Surface Water-Consecutive Connection.

API Uploaded Image

Berthoud Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Berthoud Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Berthoud Water website.

Contact Berthoud Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
328 Massachusetts Ave
Berthoud, Colorado 80513


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Berthoud Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Berthoud Water site. Berthoud Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Berthoud Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Berthoud, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Berthoud Water. Luckily, Berthoud has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Berthoud, you'll need to stop your water service with the Berthoud Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.