The City of Brush provides water services to about 5,117 residents living in the Brush area of Morgan County, Colorado. The City of Brush Water Department operates 11 groundwater wells, 4 booster pumps, two 2.35 million-gallon storage tanks, and several miles of distribution mains. Its wells draw from the Beaver Creek aquifer, and the water is disinfected with chlorine to control microbes.

API Uploaded Image

Brush Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Brush Utilities to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Brush Utilities website.

Contact City Of Brush Utilities Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
Po Box 1
Hillrose, Colorado 80733


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your City Of Brush Utilities Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City Of Brush Utilities site. City Of Brush Utilities accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Hillrose Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Brush, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City Of Brush Utilities. Luckily, Hillrose has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Brush, you'll need to stop your water service with the City Of Brush Utilities, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.