Wheat Ridge has multiple water providers: Consolidated Mutual Water and Wheat Ridge Water. This page provides information about Consolidated Mutual Water.

The Consolidated Mutual Water Company (CMWC), a private stockholder mutually owned non-profit water company, provides water for about 54,669 residents living in the area of Lakewood, Colorado. Established in 1926, the Consolidated Mutual Water Company is currently obtaining its supply from a combination of two servicing treatment facilities: the Maple Grove Water Treatment Facility, which uses surface water from Clear Creek and Lena Gulch; and the Denver Water treatment facilities, which uses surface waters from a watershed in the Continental Divide. Denver System Water is transported from the Colorado, Fraser, and South Platte Rivers through the Denver Water collection system.
API Uploaded Image

Lakewood Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Consolidated Mutual Water Company to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Consolidated Mutual Water Company website.

Contact Consolidated Mutual Water Company Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
12700 W. 27th Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80215


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Consolidated Mutual Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Consolidated Mutual Water site. Consolidated Mutual Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the Consolidated Mutual Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Wheat Ridge Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Lakewood, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Consolidated Mutual Water. Luckily, Wheat Ridge has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Lakewood, you'll need to stop your water service with the Consolidated Mutual Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.