Lakewood has multiple water providers: Consolidated Mutual Water, Bancroft Clover Water, Bear Creek Water And Sanitation District, Consolidated Mutual Water, Green Mountain Water, Willowbrook Water, and Lakewood Water, view all. This page provides information about Consolidated Mutual Water.

The Consolidated Mutual Water Company - Maple Grove supplies water to about 24,135 residents living in the Lakewood area, Jefferson County, Colorado. Founded in 1926, the Consolidated Mutual Water Company - Maple Grove collects water from three surface water intakes - Maple Grove Reservoir Intake, Fairmount Reservoir Emergency Intake, and Welton Reservoir Emergency Intake, Smart Reservoir, and from a surface water consecutive connection - CONS MUT No 2 Denver Water.

API Uploaded Image

Lakewood Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Consolidated Mutual Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Consolidated Mutual Water website.

Contact Consolidated Mutual Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
12700 W 27Th Ave
Lakewood, Colorado 80215


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Consolidated Mutual Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Consolidated Mutual Water site. Consolidated Mutual Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Lakewood Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Lakewood, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Consolidated Mutual Water. Luckily, Lakewood has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Lakewood, you'll need to stop your water service with the Consolidated Mutual Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.