City Of Houston Water - Willowchase

Houston Water provides water for about 13,242 people living in the Houston area. Houston Water collects 86% of the water supply from the local lakes and rivers, and the remaining 14% comes from 5 deep underground wells from the Evangeline and Chicot Aquifers. The water system serves four counties and spans over 600 square miles.

API Uploaded Image

Houston Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires City Of Houston Water - Willowchase to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the City Of Houston Water - Willowchase website.

Contact City Of Houston Water - Willowchase Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
611 Walker
Houston, Texas 77002

832-395-2500
customer.service@houstontx.gov

Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)
713-843-5483

Pay Your City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more site. City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Houston Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Houston, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more. Luckily, Houston has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Houston, you'll need to stop your water service with the City of Houston Water - Contact, Pay Bill, Start or Stop Service and more, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.