Jasper has multiple water providers: Jasper Waterworks And Sewer Board and Curry Water. This page provides information about Curry Water.

The Curry Water Authority, Inc. provides water for about 17,613 residents living in the Jasper area, Walker County, Alabama. Established in 1980, the Curry Water Authority purchases water from Jasper which draws water from Warrior River.

API Uploaded Image

Jasper Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Curry Water Authority, Inc. to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Curry Water Authority, Inc. website.

Contact Curry Water Authority, Inc. Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
905 Brakefield Dairy Road
P.O. Box 3187
Jasper, Alabama 35502


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Curry Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Curry Water site. Curry Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

Want to create a new account?

You can create a new account on the Curry Water website. Once you create the account, you can setup payment with credit, debit, or direct deposit. Click here to create an account.

Want to pay without an account?

You can make a one-time payment without creating an account. You will need to have your credit or debit card in order to make the one time payment. Click here to make a one time payment.

How to Start Jasper Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Jasper, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Curry Water. Luckily, Jasper has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Jasper, you'll need to stop your water service with the Curry Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.