The Perdido Bay Water, Sewer & Fire Protection District, a nonprofit organization, supplies water to about 10,824 residents in the Elberta area, Baldwin County, Alabama. The District was founded in 1973 to provide quality water for domestic and fire purposes in the neighborhood. Perdido Bay Water, Sewer & Fire Protection District collects water from three groundwater wells pumping about 2,520,000 gallons daily from Miocene Aquifer.

API Uploaded Image

Elberta Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Water Quality Reports

Under the authority of the Safe Drinking Water Act, the EPA requires Perdido Bay Water to assess local water quality each year and distribute a Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report. At WaterZen, we review these reports and make the information available, in a concise, straightforward, and easy-to-understand way. You can find CCR report on the Perdido Bay Water website.

Contact Perdido Bay Water Customer Service

Have a Question, Issue or Comment?

Main Customer Service

Physical Address:
28171 Freshwater Lane
Elberta, Alabama 36530


Emergency (24 hours - broken water main or pipeline, etc.)

Pay Your Perdido Bay Water Bill

Already have an account?

If you already have an account, you just need to login to the Perdido Bay Water site. Perdido Bay Water accepts credit cards, debit, and direct deposit. Click here to login.

How to Start Elberta Water Service

Starting Your Service

When you move to a new home in Elberta, you'll most likely already have running water, but you'll still need to set up water service with the Perdido Bay Water. Luckily, Elberta has made it pretty simple with the following online form. Starting service generally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Start Service Form.

Stopping Your Service

When you move out of a home in Elberta, you'll need to stop your water service with the Perdido Bay Water, so you don't keep getting billed. Simply fill out the following online form. Stopping service normally takes just two business days.

Click here to fill out a Stop Service Form.